View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Recognizing Marvin Lee Peeples for the accomplishment of achieving rank of Eagle Scout. (Presented by County Administrator Steve Howard)
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
2. Consideration of Relief regarding Ad Valorem Taxes.
(Presented by Adam Kabasakalian)
Public Works – Scott Brazell
3. Approval of Contract with Dixie Roadbuilders for the construction and paving of Old Red Bluff Road.
Office of Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
4. Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Amendments
5. Approval of Surplus Items
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
6. Approval of Camden County Fire Rescue Medical Director.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.