Weapons Carry Licenses
Weapons Carry License Renewals
Camden County Probate Court is currently accepting applications for Weapons Carry License RENEWALS ONLY by appointment. The court WILL NOT accept any walk-ins for Weapons Carry License applications. Please call the Court at 912-576-3785 to schedule an appointment and to receive further instructions.
New Weapons Carry Licenses
Effective June 15, 2020: Camden County Probate Court will begin accepting applications for Weapons Carry License NEW ISSUES by Appointment only beginning Monday, June 15, 2020. The court WILL NOT accept any walk-ins for Weapons Carry License applications. Please call the Court at 912-576-3785 to schedule an appointment and to receive further instructions.
Weapons Carry Licenses (WCL)
Weapons Carry License applications may begin online. Within two weeks, applicants must go to the Camden County Probate Court for fingerprinting and completion of the application. WCL applications will be accepted Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except for holidays and court days. Applicants are advised to contact the Probate Court at 912-576-3785 before visiting the office.
- Must be a resident of Camden County Georgia. If your Driver’s License does not have a physical address you will need to show proof of your physical address (Utility Bills, Property Tax Information, Lease Agreement, etc).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Active Duty Military can receive a License at 18 years of age by providing proof of completion of Basic Training, Proof of Residency in Camden County and a copy of orders showing they are stationed in Camden County.
- All Active Duty Military must provide their orders showing they are stationed in Camden County and provide Proof of Residency in Camden County.
- A license can be renewed up to 90 days prior and 30 days after the expiration of the current WCL.
Application Fee: $79
Renewal Fee: $30