Driveway Permit Information
Before installing any driveway or means of ingress and egress to any property abutting a County road or County maintained road, the owner of the subject property or the person installing said driveway acting as owner's designee shall make application to the Public Works Department for and receive a permit authorizing said installation.
Permit Application Process
- Complete the Driveway Permit Application and submit to the Public Works Department along with the permit fee. See contact information below. Payable by Cash, Checks, or Money Order made out to the Camden County Board of Commissioners
- Public Works Office will conduct a site inspection and determine the proper culvert size. This information will be provided to the person applying for the permit.
- After the driveway culvert has been installed, the owner will need to contact the Public Works office for final inspection.
Public Works Contact Information
1004 Bedell Old Plantation Road
Woodbine, Georgia 31569
- Driveway Permit Application (PDF)
- Right of Way Encroachment Permit (Timber) (PDF)
- Right of Way Encroachment Permit (Utility) (PDF)
- Driveway Permit (New Installation) - $150.00
- Driveway Permit (Repair/Replace) - $75.00
- Right of Way Encroachment Fee - $250.00 (this is for utility or general ingress/egress)
- Right of Way Encroachment Fee – Timber Harvesting Specifically
|600 + Acres|