No Cost Transportation
Rural Transportation Partnership
No Cost Transportation Available through Coastal Regional Coaches
The Camden County Board of Commissioners and the St Marys City Council have partnered with the Coastal Regional Commission to provide free transportation services for all Camden residents. Citizens that reside within unincorporated Camden County and the Cities of St Marys, Kingsland, and Woodbine will be eligible to ride free anywhere within Camden County.
Please Note: The service will not deviate from the normal operational procedures of the CRC transit program. Hours of operation, scheduling and safety procedures will remain. Any requested trip outside Camden County the rider will be charged the normal $5.00 per one-way trip.
This new transportation benefit is paid through American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds and is effective immediately. This program will cease once all dedicated funds have been expended.
This service will be on-demand and provides door-to-door transportation. All rides require a 24-hour notice.
Please have all the details ready before you schedule your trip:
- Your destination with the correct physical street address.
- The physical street address where you will need to be picked up.
- What time you will need to arrive at your destination.
- What time you will need to be picked up for return and your return destination address.
- Any special needs like a wheelchair or handicapped assistance.
Reservations By Phone
Call 1-866-543-6744 and ask to speak to Ms. Kwanjaklyn Johnson and she will schedule your trip.