Tropical Storm Nicole Updates
Curbside Collection Service Delayed
Unincorporated Camden County Curbside Collection customers will not receive service on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Regular Thursday routes will be collected on Friday and regular Friday routes will be collected on Saturday.
Each resident is provided one 95 gallon garbage can. Residents may purchase up to two garbage cans (32 gallon maximum) with a lid and place next to the Meridian Waste garbage can at no additional charge. Meridian Waste drivers have been directed to not empty cans larger than 32 gallon, unless it is a Meridian can with the proper decal.
Please notify the Curbside Collection Office should you require an additional 95 gallon Meridian Waste garbage can. You must provide an additional $110.00 deposit and pay an extra $25 each quarter for a total fee of $80.00 per quarter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 912-510-6881.
Curbside Collection is committed to maintaining cleanliness in Camden County.
All occupied residential properties in the unincorporated areas of Camden County are mandated to have curbside services, according to the Curbside Collection Ordinance. To open or close an account, please visit the Applications & Forms page.
It is easier than ever to pay your Curbside bill, due to our new online electronic payments button! You can log in from the comfort of your own home computer or mobile phone and make a payment to your account. Auto pay is still an option through bank draft or credit card draft. The form (PDF) may be downloaded or you are welcome to stop by the office.
Curbside Collection Contractor
Meridian Waste began work as the new Curbside Collection Contractor for unincorporated Camden County on July 1, 2022.
Please contact the Camden County Curbside Collection office for the following:
- Collection Schedules (service will only be modified Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years)
- Reporting missed pick ups
- Information regarding limitations of collection
- Requests for extra pick ups
- Requests for cart replacement due to damage through normal use
- Requests for new service or changes in existing service
- Requests to discontinue service when moving, must complete an Account Closure Request form (PDF)
- Account information
Billing & Payment Information
|Billing Date||Due Date||Service Period|
|January 7||February 6||January - March 2022|
|April 6||May 6||April - June 2022|
|July 11||August 10||July - September 2022|
|October 5||November 4||October - December 2022|
Curbside Collections is updating contact information and offering electronic billing for customers in all unincorporated areas of Camden County. Please use this form (PDF) to receive electronic billing statements.
Due to ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19, Camden County Curbside Collection is encouraging all residents in the unincorporated tax district to conduct business with Curbside Collection online, including online bill payment.
The third party site administrative fee of $1.25 will be paid by the Camden County Board of Commissioners until further notice. Payments may also be made by check.
The following 2022 holidays will be observed with uninterrupted service:
- Monday, Jan. 17th, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, February 21st, Presidents Day
- Friday, April 15th, Good Friday
- Monday, May 30th, Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20th, Juneteenth (Observed)
- Monday, July 4th, Independence Day
- Monday, September 5th, Labor Day
- Monday, October 10th, Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11th, Veterans Day
- Friday, November 25th, Day After Thanksgiving
- Friday, Monday and Tuesday December 23rd, 26th & 27th, Christmas
There will be no pickup on the following Holidays:
- Thursday, November 24, 2022, Thanksgiving Day
If your regularly scheduled services falls on a holiday, service will occur on the following day. Service will continue to be a day behind for the rest of the week.
Bulk Item Pick-Up
Please call our office at 912-510-6881 to have the following items picked up.
Bulky waste or white goods collection will be provided free for the first three (3) items placed at the road site or curb. A charge of $15 per item will be imposed for any item over three (3).
Please call the Curbside Collection Office to schedule a pick up. Meridian Waste will not pick up bulk/white items without a service order.
- Furniture, including:
- Mattresses, and
Items NOT Accepted
- Construction & Demolition Debris, including
- Concrete & Concrete Poles,
- Flooring, including:
- Block Pavers,
- Stepping Stones,
- Metal/Metal Pipes
- Pool Parts/Equipment
- Roofing Materials
- Fluorescent light bulbs,
- Land Clearing Debris including
- Sand & Soil,
- Tree Stumps,
- Plumbing Fixtures, including:
- Sinks, and
- Wood Products including:
- Railroad Ties,
- Logs, and