Camden County Assessors Office will be closed to the public beginning March 20, 2020. You are strongly encouraged to conduct business online or via phone. Full notice (PDF).
The Camden County Board of Assessors Office is responsible for the preparation of the annual real and personal property tax digest in compliance with the laws of Georgia.
Notice to Taxpayers:
January 1 - April 1 is the time to file the following documents
- Taxpayers Return
- Personal Property Returns
- Homestead Exemption Applications
- Conservation, FLPA, Preferential, or Historical Assessment Applications
The deadline to file any of these documents is April 1. Please visit the Assessors office in Woodbine or call us at (912) 576-3241.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Opens in New Window Appeal Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Opens in New Window Homestead Exemption Application (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Taxpayer’s Return of Real Property (PDF) Opens in New Window
Board of Assessors Meeting Dates
The Board of Assessors usually meet on the first and third Thursday of each month and exceptions are made and posted on the calendar. Regular meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. in the Commission Chambers on the 2nd Floor of the Government Services Complex located at 200 East 4th Street in Woodbine.
Special called meetings are held when necessary. All meetings are open to the public.