Elections & Registration
General Primary Runoff Election - June 21, 2022
Absentee Ballots Received
Provisional Ballots Issued
|June 13, 2022||106||2||0|
|June 14, 2022||116||6||0|
|June 15, 2022||121||25||0|
|June 16, 2022||112||16||0|
|June 17, 2022||177||146||0|
2022 Voter's Guide
The 2022 Voter's Guide (PDF) shares important election dates and details about Georgia's voting laws.
Board of Elections & Registration Mission
As an independent body and within the legal framework of the State of Georgia and Camden County, the mission of the Board of Elections & Registration is that of:
- Conducting elections and certifying the election results;
- Verifying voters and ballots;
- Educating the community and increasing community awareness of upcoming elections; and,
- Creating community confidence and trust in voting and the democratic process.
- Registering qualified citizens to vote.
- Maintaining all voter records.
- Providing verification of voters and voter information.
- Assigning voters to appropriate Districts and Precincts.
- Assisting with the training of Poll Officers.
- Expediting all Absentee Voting.
The Board of Elections & Registration Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (PDF) includes the Mission, the Goals for 2024, and details some of the Major Challenges facing the Board.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Meeting Agendas for the Board of Elections & Registration are available in the Agenda Center. Please scroll down the page until you reach the Board of Elections & Registration section. Minutes will be posted after they are approved at the following regular meeting. Work sessions do not have minutes.
Camden County Registered Voters
As of May 31, 2022, Camden County had 41,136 registered voters, including 34,906 active voters and 6,230 inactive voters.