View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Pastor John Pearce, St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
Item 1 - Department of Juvenile Justice Lease Agreement.
Item 7 - Physical Fitness and Development Services Contract
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- Recognizing the Winners of the “Peaches on My Mind” exhibit.
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Department of Juvenile Justice Lease Agreement.
This item was removed during agenda amendments.
2. Appointment of David M. Keating, Executive Director Joint Development Authority, to
fill vacancy on the Coastal Workforce Investment Board.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
3. Proposed changes to the Employee Health Plan & Proposed Employee Premium
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
4. Letter to Governor Perdue regarding Georgia Department of Transportation Grant for
Joint Development Authority (JDA) – John McDill, Chair of Joint Development Authority
5. Letter of Support for inclusion within the Service Area of Foreign - Trade Zone 144.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
6. Adoption of Fiscal Year 2010 Budget.
Public Safety – Dennis Gailey
7. Physical Fitness and Development Services Contract
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting