View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Item 6 – Approval of Vendor for County Janitorial Supplies.
Adoption of Agenda
Adopt the Agenda as amended
Approval of Minutes
Recognizing New Sheriff’s Office Recruits graduating Georgia Peace Officer Mandate Training (presented by Sheriff Tommy Gregory)
- Recognition of Service of previous Board of Registrar members. (presented by Chair Rainer)
- Board of Assessor Update (presented by Richard Frizzell)
1. Approval of Indigent Defense Services Agreement.
2. Letter of Certification for Chesser Island Road Landfill.
3. Approval of Surplus Item List.
Office of the County Attorney – Brent Green
4. Resolution authorizing the transfer of Camden County Official Public Records to include but not limited to Camden County Board of County Commissioners, Office of the Tax Commissioner, Office of the Sheriff, Office of the Registrar and any other necessary departments & divisions from the Bryan Lang Library and delivered to the Georgia Archives facility for historical preservation.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
5. Vacuna Road Landfill Test Well Permanent Easement. (District 5 – Chairman Rainer)
6. Approval of Vendor for County Janitorial Supplies.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting