View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Convene Public Hearing at 5:30 PM
- Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 14, Animal Control Ordinance (Presented by County Attorney Brent Green)
Convene Public Hearing at 5:45 PM
- Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 6, Article II, Section 6-20, Alcohol Ordinance (Presented by County Attorney Brent Green)
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Solid Waste Director Lannie Brant
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- October 19, 2010 Regular Meeting minutes
- Citizen’s Academy Graduation (Presented by Julie Swick)
- Recognize the winners of the 2010 Joint Health & Safety Fair Art Contest (Presented by Staci Bowick)
- Altamaha Technical College Update (Presented by David Keating, JDA Executive Director and Lorette Hoover, President ATC
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Selection of Firm to design Kingsland By-Pass Project, Phase II.
2. Consideration of new Retirement sponsor and Retirement Committee Policy. (Presented by Steve Howard / Lannie Brant)
3. Consideration of Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
4. Consideration of relief regarding Ad Valorem Taxes. (Presented by Adam Kabasakalian)
Office of the County Attorney - Brent Green
5. First Reading of amendments to the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 14, Animal Control Ordinance.
6. First Reading of amendments to the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 6, Article II, Section 6-20, Alcohol Ordinance.
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
7. Intergovernmental Fire Protection Agreement Extraterritorial between Camden County and the City of Kingsland.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
8. Surplus Items List
9. Budget Amendment Fiscal Year 2011.
Convene Public Hearing
- Introduction of Regular Agenda Item 10 - 12 presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
10. Consideration of request by Howard H. Davis, III (#FLU2010-1) for a Future Land Use Map Amendment from Commercial to Industrial. The Future Land Use Map amendment is for a 2.6 acre portion of Map #095, Parcel #023C that fronts on Scrubby Bluff Road at 101 Scrubby Bluff Road, Kingsland, GA.
11. Consideration of request by Davis and Son (#RZ2010-6) for a rezoning of 2.69 acres from Commercial General (C-G) to Restricted Industrial (I-R) to allow existing sales, service and new muffler sales and installation businesses to conform with zoning. Rezoning is to be a portion of Map #095, Parcel #023C at 103 Scrubby Bluff Road, Kingsland, GA.
12. Request by Harriett’s Bluff Wine and Spirits "Tasting Room" for Alcohol Beverage License for retail consumption dealer of malt beverages, beer and wine only.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
13. Approval of Georgia Department of Transportation ( GDOT ) Memorandum of Agreement for Horse Stamp Church Road Interchange and Authorize Chair to execute Work Authorization with Moreland Altobelli for same.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.