Culverts will be replaced between 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. in the following locations in central Camden County:
- Deals Circle South (1st Entrance) on Wednesday, November 4;
- Deals Circle South (2nd Entrance) on Thursday, November 5; and
- Tradewinds Drive on Friday, November 6.
Traffic will be directed by flagging crews for resurfacing work, but the roads will not be closed, in the following locations:
- Wind Gables Subdivision (central Camden County) on Wednesday, November 11 – Friday, November 13;
- Horseshoe Cove Road and Frazier Road (northern Camden County) on Monday, November 16 – Tuesday, November 17; and
- Beverly Drive, Martin Lane, Ridge Road, Wren Road, Coober Road, and Kerry Place (southwestern Camden County) on Wednesday, November 19 – Friday, November 20.
This work will be completed by East Coast Asphalt and road striping will occur later this fall.