On November 6, 2023, in accordance with applicable state laws, the Camden County Board of Elections & Registration (BoER) approved the modification of several polling places and voting precinct boundaries in advance of next year’s elections. These changes will improve the voter experience throughout Camden County.
Updated maps are available on the Camden County website. In addition, a list of all Camden County Voting Precinct locations is also available online, or you may contact the Elections & Registration office for assistance.
Changes were made to the following voting locations:
- North Kingsland & Kingsland – Consolidated all of the former North Kingsland Precinct with the majority of the Kingsland Precinct to form a new Historic Kingsland precinct. The polling place has also been relocated to the Kingsland Municipal Court;
- North St. Marys – Increased voter numbers at the North St. Marys polling place by modifying boundaries north of Asbury Court, off Spur 40. The polling place for these impacted voters will change to St. Marys Church;
- St. Marys – Consolidated portions of the Mush Bluff Precinct into the St. Marys Precinct by modifying boundaries. Voting will continue to be at Agape Christian Center;
- Browntown and West Kingsland – Modified boundaries and consolidated precincts to form the West Kingsland Precinct. Voting will continue at the Harbor Worship Center; and
- Woodbine – Relocated the polling place to First Baptist Church Woodbine.
Voters may check their registration status or register to vote online through the Georgia My Voter Page (MVP). New precinct cards will be mailed to voters residing in the above areas in the coming weeks.