Do you accept special waste?

Certain special waste can also be accepted but must be pre-approved. To obtain approval for special waste, a special waste application must be submitted to the Solid Waste Department along with an analytical or TCLP of the waste. For more information on special waste or to obtain a special waste application, please call (912)-510-5854.

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours of operation?
2. What are your tonnage rates?
3. Are you tax supported?
4. Where are the landfills located?
5. Where can I dispose my furniture?
6. What types of wastes are unacceptable?
7. Do I pay a disposal fee for my waste?
8. What do I do with my paint?
9. What may be taken to the Old Still site?
10. Do you accept special waste?
11. Do I have to use a tarp to transport waste to your sites?