If you live in unincorporated Camden County, one recycling bin is provided and additional recycling may be left in brown paper bags (if desired).

Will collect the following recyclables:  Plastic 1 & 2; Glass bottles & Jars (emptied, rinsed and lids removed); Brown bags; Metal Cans (crushed); Aluminum cans (crushed); Newspaper & Inserts; Phone Books; Corrugated cardboard (flattened & cut in 2' by 3' pieces for placement under the recycle bin).  

The following items will not be picked up: pizza boxes; plastic bags; butter tubs; juice and milk cardboard cartons; egg cartons; styrofoam; magazines; catalogs; pool or other chemical containers.

If you live in the city limits of Kingsland, St. Marys, or Woodbine, please contact your municipality.

Show All Answers

1. When is the next Camden County Board of Commissioners meeting?
2. Where are the parks?
3. Where can I find local school information?
4. Recycling?
5. Trash Pickup?
6. Where can I find emergency disaster information?
7. What are the local emergency contacts?
8. Where can I get a marriage license?
9. Where do I go for Vital Records?